Tuesday, September 30, 2008

End of Season? ooooops.....

Sorry, messed up some facts on my previous post. The stuff in the "beginning" and the stuff in the "end" was accurate but there was a little bit in the middle that was missing.

The September Long weekend was wonderful... for me (and its all about "me"?) Thing is, Mia got a raw deal. During the weekend she was out of commission with some bad back muscles.  She was a trooper and did some "crew" work but missed out on the spectacular end of season air.

I felt guilty (like only a husband can?).  I decided I could make up for her missed airtime. The great fall weather held and decided to crew for her on the following weekend, so the following weekend we blasted back over the Cascades for one more time.

With this second opportunity, Mia had two nice late in the season flights (a 75km out and return and a 70+km wandering flight in blue scratchy air). 

So... Technically... Mia had the last "end of the season flight" in Mansfield... but I did have the last flight to land back at home in Mansfield?

What ever.... Mia was happy... and that's good for me! 

Cheers

PS....the both of us are ready to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment