Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Editorial Retraction.....

 

Well.... I've been advised that an Editorial retraction is in order. Apparently, I was under the false assumption that in my previously posted photograph of Mia with "two thumbs up" was in recognition of the fine and very high quality tow services provided by the day's "Tow-Master" (me). 

Mia  has pointed out that the photo represents her response to the question "so how was your flight ?".....  for some reason she felt the tow service only deserved a single "thumbs up". After 30 plus years of marriage.... I know what's good for me.... I retract and now advise that the photo of "two thumbs up" reflects the pilots opinion about the flying and not the tow services..... I also told her to start her own blog. I slept on the chesterfield ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment