Thursday, May 26, 2022

Keeping it Simple?

 So... the other day I decided to "charge" my flying junk......


Thinking back to them "Old Days" when a helmet was considered an option I get the feeling we certainly have lost site of the concept of keeping it simple! What inspired this little assessment was my new Bluetooth headset system which has 3 devices that need to be charge.... so laying it all out (and looking for another wall outlet to hook another charger to...): 

  • -Heated gloves
  • -Flytec 6030
  • -Android Phone (this is for flying only, my old S7)
  • -Battery pack (just incase anything dies?)
  • -Icom Radio
  • -Headset BT dongle  
  • -Headset BT PTT
  • -BT Headset 
  • -Garmin InReach Mini
  • -Garmin 935 Watch (cool feature that allows you to operate the Mini) 
  • -Not included... my actual phone. 

Finding 10 electrical outlets... not easy! Would not come as a surprise if one day something in this mess does not simply burst into flames....  😆

No comments:

Post a Comment